Membership is established by application and payment of an annual fee. The continuation of CEAWA membership status is encouraged through active professional development and participation in CEAWA activities.
MEMBERSHIP OF CEAWA PROVIDES:
- Inclusion on our mailing and email list.
- Access to current information and advice on Career Education issues.
- Up to date information from our online and Internet services.
- Opportunities to influence the development of career education.
- Advance notice of conferences, workshops and other useful Professional Development information.
- Assistance on questions and queries relating to career education that relate to you and your organisation.
- Discounts on relevant professional development.
- Networking with other professional career educators.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The Career Education Association of Western Australia has introduced a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program that conforms to the requirements of the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners. The Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners have been adopted by the Career Industry Council of Australia Inc. (CICA) and its member associations, one of which is the CEAWA.